/story/53279/learning-to-love/toc
Learning to Love | Penana
arrow_back
Learning to Love
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Learning to Love
Seth
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Can there be a modern Eden?  How about a better society?  A better government?  A better nation? A better world?  Worldwide Prosperity. 


Imagine:  A better civilization.  Can we live in peace with one another?  If we live in peace there won't be any war, there won't be any crime, there won't be any hatred.  Can you imagine no poverty, no hunger and prosperity for all?


A very popular song from another visionary, John Lennon.

Imagine (with slight modification)

Imagine all the people

Living for today (ah ah ah)

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no (hatred), too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

Songwriter:  John Winston Lennon


Imagine, that's what visionaries do. And visionaries can create the future and the world around us. 


Share the vision. Start creating!

Imagine:

A 30-hour work week, and one week vacation every month.

No house payments, no rent, no car payments, no insurance payments.

Free education and health care.

No one hungry.

No warfare.

No jails or prisons. Criminal activity will eventually fade away.


Impossible! You say.




Only a dreamer (or a visionary) could think like that.




Share the vision, create the future.




The above six visions are only a small part of a better future for mankind. But it will take time. 


 It is possible!




We are not talking just national.  We are seeing this worldwide. Over 8 billion people. Can you believe?



Belief. Faith.




Faith can move mountains. Faith can create Love,




and Love can change the world!




The most popular book in the world predicts a better world to come:


2 Peter 3:13 ESV 


But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.




Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.




And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another

Numbers 23:19 ESV

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?


Ephesians 2:10 ESV

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.


Galatians 6:9 ESV

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.




Micah 6:8 ESV

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?




The Holy Bible

Coming forth!  Becoming anew.




The greatest book ever written. Billions of people would agree with that statement.

Originating over 4000 years ago. Sixty-six small books compiled together. Written by dozens of individuals. But the words are truly inspired and anointed by the Holy Spirit of God.




Almighty God. A personal God. The true God. The God of Truth.  Truth is the Revelation of Love.




The Bible is divided into sections. The Old Testament and the New Testament. Old Testament about Jehovah, a personal God for the people of Israel. New Testament about Jesus, the Son of God, for the entire world.

We are talking about personal and physical manifestations of deities. Manifestations in the flesh.

We will be reading through the Bible and see what God really says about a better future




And we are talking about a new future for all of us here on planet Earth!

——————————————————

Sharing the Good News of a Better, More Loving World!!!

God s Love - Family - Friendship - Fun Linking It All Together!

To unify together people from all aspects of society who envision a holistically sustainable and integrated world through the power of cooperative action.

The Issue's of Social Sustainability

The pressing issues of economic sustainability, spiritual sustainability, environmental sustainability and natural sustainability. Taking part in direct social impact which can enlighten the most dis-enfranchised people and socially transmute society in a social cooperative.

What are the pressing issues of Economic, Spiritual, Environmental and Natural Sustainability?

- Economic Sustainability; creating the best sustainable situation plausible for people through the use of the coop principle. Showing in action that coops are the most Socially Sustainable entity capable of economically sustaining individuals. The creation, expansion and support of existing Coops such as growers coops, consumer cooperatives, medical cooperatives capable of economically and holistically sustaining individuals.

Spiritual Sustainability; raising the general spirits of individuals who are otherwise generally dis-enfranchised. Moving beyond the outdated, outmoded, mechanistic "Scientific Method"towards a new Alchemy of Spirit one which ends the great divide between the unseen religious and viewable scientific worlds.

Looking for Loving People who wish to create a cooperative living community to share our lives and love together!

Be gentle with the earth. It s not something you inherit from your ancestors, it is something you borrow from your children -Native American proverb

We are dedicated to our beautiful mother earth and all her inhabitants upon it. Mother Earth herself who like us, is hurting and is in great need of love at this most precarious of times. With so much upheaval and great changes taking place both globally and spiritually it is essential that we remain focused despite outward influences. This in turn will lessen negative influences on a personal and global level. With the power of collective consciousness and Love we CAN and WILL make a change for the better. With Love, compassion and kindness, the good fight can be won. Therefore, we would like to invite you to come together to offer your voice, your views and your hearts. together we can be the change we wish to see in the world.

God Bless, dear brothers and sisters...in Love & Light always!

Sharing the Good News of a Better, More Loving World!!!

God s Love - Family - Friendship - Fun Linking It Together!









































The Fellowship of Believers

(Acts 4:32-37)



42  They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 A sense of awe came over everyone, and the apostles performed many wonders and signs.

44  All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45Selling their possessions and goods, they shared with anyone who was in need.

46. With one accord they continued to meet daily in the temple courts and to break bread from house to house, sharing their meals with gladness and sincerity of heart, 47. praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 27 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.