/story/122986/living-in-shadows-a-vampire-s-tale/toc
Living in Shadows: A Vampire's Tale | Penana
arrow_back
Living in Shadows: A Vampire's Tale
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Living in Shadows: A Vampire's Tale
Fabian Petculescu
Intro Table of Contents Comments (4)

Viktor has been a vampire for over 300 years, and he has been living among humans for most of that time. He has seen the world change, wars come and go, and technology advance at an unprecedented pace. But there is one thing that hasn't changed, and that is his thirst for blood.

Viktor has learned to control his impulses and feed on animal blood, but it hasn't been easy. He has had to move from city to city, and sometimes even from country to country, to avoid suspicion. But he has always managed to find a way to blend in with the locals and lead a relatively normal life.

That is until he moves to a small town in rural America. There, he meets Emily, a young woman who is struggling to cope with the death of her father. Viktor is drawn to her, not just because of her beauty, but also because of her kindness and compassion.

As they get to know each other, Viktor realizes that he has been lonely for a long time. Emily brings back memories of a time when he was still human and had a family of his own. But he knows that he can never be with her, not just because of the obvious reasons, but also because he is afraid of losing control and hurting her.

However, things take a turn for the worse when a group of vampire hunters comes to town. Viktor knows that he has to leave, but he doesn't want to leave Emily behind. He decides to reveal his true identity to her and risk everything to save her from the hunters.

As they go on the run, Viktor and Emily discover that they have more in common than they thought. Emily is not who she seems, and Viktor realizes that there might be a way for him to find redemption for his past sins.

In "Living in Shadows: A Vampire's Tale," readers will be taken on a thrilling ride through the world of vampires, love, and redemption. Will Viktor be able to save Emily and himself from the hunters, or will he succumb to his inner demons and lose everything he holds dear?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 14 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.