/story/99261/there-she-is-a-dolores-madrigal-x-she-her-pronoun-using-reader/toc
There she is ... A Dolores madrigal x she /her pronoun using Reader | Penana
arrow_back
There she is ... A Dolores madrigal x she /her pronoun using Reader
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
There she is ... A Dolores madrigal x she /her pronoun using Reader
Daik0n_s3npai
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Code:
y/n=your name
l/n=last name
l/c/h=length and color of hair
e/c=eye color
h/c=hair color
                        Dolores pov
There she is. I thought to myself. Y/n L/n. I had first seen her the day of my gift ceremony and now any time i saw her in town or a gift ceremony, her face flushed and she couldn't speak or move. Just then, i heard cheers. I looked to my little brother amd saw he had his door open and was already inside. While my parents and brother gathered around Antonio, i looked back at y/n. She was smiling calmly and then was gone from my view as all the people from the town rushed up the stairs to my brother's room. I walked inside and hoped i would get a chance to see y/n before she left. A few hours later... Everyone  had returned to the main floor and started leaving. Where is she?  I thought to myself. I was too busy thinking about y/n that i lost my footing on the last few stairs and felt myself trip. Crud! Casita isn't going to catch me in time! I'm gonna fall! Suddenly I felt a pair of warm arms around me. I looked up and realized y/n was holding me. "Are you alright?" She asked me with worry in her eyes. Her l/c/h was pulled back in a ponytail and swinging behind her and her breath was heavy. I could tell she had rushed over. "Yeah I-I'm fine." I said looking at her. The worry vanished from her e/c eyes and she smiled at me. i look outside, still flustered from the catch and realized it had started to rain. She let me go and i saw a tint of light pink blush on her face. "S-sorry about that." I muttered quietly. " N-no no its ok." She said kindly. The rain began to soak her knee-lengthed tank-top plain dark blue dess. "Its raining really hard I'd better get going." She said as she looked towards the door. "Wait!" I called out as she turned to look as me. "If you go out in the rain you'll get sick." I said quietly. "You can stay here tonight." I said politely. "Are you sure?" She asked a bit worried sounding. "Yes! My casita is your casita." I responded warmly. "Th-thank you." She said while shivering from the rain. "Its my pleasure!" I said. "Now c'mon! Let's get inside, its freezing!" I said with a giggle. She blushed a bit and followed me up the stairs into my room. I looked at y/n and cried "You're soaked!!" Oh-I-Ill be fine." she replied shyly. "No, you can wear something from my closet." I said and looked at her shyly. She nodded her head and grabbed a pair of shorts and a grey tshirt, both a deep grey. She walked to my bathroom and a few minutes later she walked out and was wearing the clothes. Her h/c hair was pulled back in a loose braid and i felt myself blush. " Dolores? Is something wrong? Your face is really red." She looked concerned. "Y-yeah I'm fine!" I said loudly. I immediately felt embarrassed but she just giggled and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Ok goodnight." she said as she layed on the floor of the casita. "Um can I ask what are you doing, y/n?" I said confused. "Oh I don't want to take the bed. After all, you're already letting me stay the night." She said with a smile. "I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." I said determined. "Its really ok I'm fine down here." She assured me. "Come on up. You're sleeping here with me." I said as I patted my bed. "Are you sure?" She asked, blushing intensely. "Yeah of course." I replied with a smile. She climbed up on to my bed and laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around her while blushing. "What are you doing, Dolores?" She exclaimed with a heavy blush covering her face. "You're just, really pretty." I muttered quietly. She smiled and thanked me, and we drifted off to sleep quietly holding each other in our arms.
   
                               Y/n pov
I woke up to the feeling of being...held? Wait what? I opened my eyes to see Dolores laying beside me and holding me in her arms! oh yeah, that's how we fell asleep I thought to myself as i climbed out of her embrace and got out of bed. "Good morning!" Dolores chirped brightly. "Morning Dolores!" I replied, still half asleep. "I should get going, my mom is going to kill me if im not back by nine!" I said with a laugh. "Alright. Hey do you want to maybe meet up later? We can get something to eat." She said excitedly. I laughed and then smiled. "Sure, why not?" I replied. "What time and where?" She asked. "How about 2:30 and at Casa de la Rosá?" I asked. "Works for me." She said with a smile. "Ok i have to go. See you later." I said as i walked out of her room, down the stairs and out the front door. I rushed to my house and saw my mother sittimg on the front porch. "Where were you last night?" She asked. "I got caught up in the rain and Dolores Madrigal let me stay in her room. I'm gonna wash the clothes she let me use last night. (y/n changed back into her dress)" I said showing her the tshirt and shorts. "Oh? You stayed with her? Did use ask or did she?" She asked. "She didn't really ask, more like she told me to stay the night and I didn't argue." I said with a laugh. My mom jumped up. "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU THAT SHE LIKES YOU!" My mom yelled at the top of her lunges. "MAMÍ!" I yelled and my fave flushed. "Keep it down." I said quietly. "Do you like her?" She asked with a mischievous grin. I blushed and responded "Maybe..." Her face lit up with excitement "Aww mi bébe has her first crush!" She exclaimed with her hands crossed over her heart. " MAMI STOP IT!" i yelled as i ran to my room. I heard my mom chuckling as i closed the door behind me. i layed there for a while thinking about things and then Dolores popped into my mind. OH NO!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP 5 MINUTES AGO! I quickly get ready and head towards the door but before i could leave, mami caught me and said "going to meet your girlfriend?" in a teasing voice. "She is not my girlfriend!!" I said flustered. "Anyways bye mami!". "Bye mi amore!" She replied. ok i can finally leave. I thought to myself. I rushed out the door and hoped that I wasn't too late and didn't leave her waiting.

                           Dolores pov
2:20 p.m: "Abuela, Mama I'm going out to meet y/n." I headed to the door but was stopped in my tracks by my mom, Abuela, Isabella, Luisa and Mirabel and I was flooded with questions.  "Whos y/n?" "Where are you going?" "What are you doing together?" "Is she your age?" "What does she look like?" "Is she nice?" "Is she funny?" "Is she pretty?" "Does she have any siblings?" "Is she your girlfriend?" The last one was shook me to my core. "Um, we uh, w-were just uh...FRIENDS!" I exclaimed as I looked away, blushing heavily. Abuela looked at me then smirked. "I see whats going on. You like her and you don't know how to tell her because you don't think she likes you back. Take it from me mija, if she likes you enough to make you rush out so fast that you don't want to be late, then it means she likes you too." Everyone agreed as I looked away, flustered. Mirabel looked at me. "If it were me, I would tell her how feel." She said and smiled. "OK I HAVE TO GO OR I'LL BE LATE!" I exclaimed as I rushed out the door. "Bye mija!" I heard my mom yell. "Bye!" I said as I continued running and looked ahead. I ran to the village and rounded a corner quickly and smashed into y/n. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I exclaimed as I got up and held out my hand to help her up. "No way, that was totally my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." She said with a laugh as she took my hand and got up. "So wanna go get some coffee?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah let's go." I replied. As we walked I felt her soft fingers brush against mine and I gently grabbed her hand, locking her fingers with mine. I glanced up at the slightly taller girl and saw a light blush creeping across her cheeks. As we entered the coffee shop we sat down and ordered. I got a green tea with extra sugar and she ordered a rosemary tea with 1 milk and 2 sugar. We also ordered some chocolate chip cookies. As we waited for our tea, I looked at her. If it were me, I would tell her how feel. Mirabels words flashed through my mind. "Hey um...y/n?" I said as I looked at her nervously. "Yeah, what is it?" She asked. "Um, I uh, I just wanted to say uh..." My voice trailed off. She looked at me confused. Just say it! I thought to myself. "I like you. Like I like-like you. I've liked you since I first saw you. And I know you probably don't like me back, so I'm just gonna go home." I said as I stood up to leave. Suddenly, I felt a soft yet familiar hand around my wrist. I looked behind me and saw her standing behind me. Her face was flushed and she looked at me. "I-I like you too." She said quietly. Before I could say anything, I felt a pair of soft and warm lips against mine.


To be continued....





Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.