/story/97416/burnt-house-hill-legendary-gx-story-0/toc
Burnt House Hill (Legendary GX Story #0) | Penana
arrow_back
Burnt House Hill (Legendary GX Story #0)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Burnt House Hill (Legendary GX Story #0)
JKay47
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Jake has it rough.
There's not really any other way of putting it.
He's constantly made fun of and beaten up by bullies, and the fact that Jake is the shortest and weakest kid in the class doesn't help anything either.
But even those who feel helpless have dreams, and when the new girl, Miley, walks in, she becomes his dream.
Not only was she sweet, pretty, and energetic (upon getting to know her), she understands Jake and his struggles, and is always open to listen to him.
However, Miley and her family are on the run.
Miley's biological parents were part of an experiment that caused Miley to be different from the average kid. She hoards secrets that cause her to keep her distance from those around her. Upon meeting Jake, she may just realize that it isn't so bad to trust a few good people with her true self and feelings.
This is how the path of these two children crossed, and how they both learned to love themselves.
This is their story.
Set in 1994.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 15 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.