/story/97407/adventure-of-alice-maro-the-magician-the-seventh-story-winter-folklore/toc
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The Seventh Story : Winter Folklore | Penana
arrow_back
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The Seventh Story : Winter Folklore
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The Seventh Story : Winter Folklore
Amy Symilton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Spring has arrived and the people of Magi Village celebrate the change of season in the form of ritual. Alice invites June and Vine to join the ritual but the ritual was interrupted by a sudden snowstorm much to everyone's astonishment. Vine notices a figure watching from a tree near the Village and Alice quickly chases the figure without a second thought much to everyone's dismay. After several attempts to catch the figure, the figure revealed itself as a winter spirit. Alice senses the winter spirit behave differently and intimidating much to her fear. Turned into ice in the middle of the fight, Marta found her and tried to thaw the ice. When Alice was freed from the ice, the elder mentions "Jack Frost". Marta's suspicion toward the elderly figure causes the figure to reveal his name as "Father Frost" which Alice spelled out the figure's real name as "Ded Moroz". What is the reason behind Jack Frost's serial mischief and his connection with Father Frost?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 21 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.