/story/97284/let-s-end-your-fear?v=mobile
Let's End your Fear | Penana
arrow_back
Let's End your Fear
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Let's End your Fear
TheSimran_writer
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (5)

Inside an old hotel, on the steps, lies the blood-soaked, decapitated body of a famous singer- Vivaan Singh. Carefully positioned, legs stretched out, arms crossed over the chest, the most horrifying thing of all is that the singer's head has been replaced by that of a dog.

Later, the forensic team discover that, on the victim's back, the figure '5' has been scrawled in blood.

 At first, Inspector Nakuul Shetty believes that this is a ritualistic killing. But as more bodies surface, he is forced to reassess. All the victims died in the way with the thing they feared the most. 

Their worst nightmares have literally come true. But how could the killer have known? And what links these apparently random victims?

Nakuul finds himself on the trail of an elusive and sadistic killer, someone who apparently has the power to read his victims' minds. Someone who can sense what scares his victims the most. Someone who will stop at nothing to achieve his twisted aim.


IMAGINE YOUR WORST FEAR- THEN MEET YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 16 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.