/story/96544/howl/toc
Howl | Penana
arrow_back
Howl
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

Welcome to the world of "Howl," a thrilling tale of adventure, redemption, and the power of embracing one's uniqueness. In this story, we follow the extraordinary journey of Weird, a black-and-white cat burdened with a name that constantly reminds him of his perceived "weirdness" compared to other cats.

During Weird's naming ceremony, his mother's fury is unleashed upon the cat who cruelly suggests the name "Weird." This act of defiance results in their exile from The Sleek, their home. As Weird and his loyal older brother Rapier flee, they rely on Pinwheel's Spirit Guard to get them out of the Sleek's clutches, a loyal spirit cat that Weird instantly trusted, loved, and respected.

However, when a formidable evil emerges, Weird realizes that his Spirit Guard alone may not be enough to overcome this new threat. It is at this critical juncture that the infamous black-and-white tiger crosses his path, offering him power, protection, and even a chance to shed his old name. In return, Weird and Rapier must work directly under him, pledging their loyalty and companionship in their Mark and Mask ceremony.

With his newfound ally by his side, Weird embarks on a perilous journey to find his missing mother, Uraza. Along the way, he discovers a deep and unsettling connection between the lurking evil, his mother's disappearance, and the sudden absence of his Spirit Guard, Mist. The pieces of a dark puzzle begin to fall into place, leaving Weird, now known as Pinwheel, with a sense of foreboding and a burning desire to unravel the truth and save the ones he loved.

As Pinwheel delves deeper into the forest, he encounters the Dewdrop Tribe, a community of cats who, like him, are considered weird-looking and unique. What truly sets this tribe apart, though, is their possession of individual powers, abilities that may hold the key to defeating the spreading evil that threatens Pinwheel and their world.

However, the Sleek becomes increasingly entangled in Pinwheel's journey. This malevolent leader, Sleek, goes to great lengths, even getting her claws Rapier and Wendigo, Pinwheel's newfound friend, to keep them in her camp. Blinded by rage and determination, Pinwheel falls into a new kind of trap, setting him on an entirely new course, where he encounters a new friend and a new enemy alike.

As the story unfolds, the stakes rise, and the true nature of the Core is slowly revealed to the others. Pinwheel's journey becomes a battle not only for his own survival but also for the fate of everyone he loves. The Sleek's secret about the Core becomes a mental and physical battleground, pushing Pinwheel to his limits.

In a heart-wrenching climax, the forces of good and evil collide, drawing in not only Pinwheel but also his brother Rapier, his friends, his tribe, Invincible, and even his lost father whom he never knew before. Together, they confront the source of Pinwheel's misery, unveiling the shocking truth behind the spreading evil that has plagued their lives.

As you read "Howl", you will surely be left captivated by the web of emotions, the relentless pursuit of truth, and the indomitable spirit of Pinwheel. This tale of adventure serves as a powerful reminder that embracing one's uniqueness and facing adversity head-on can lead to unexpected triumphs, even in the face of overwhelming darkness.

Prepare to be enthralled by "Howl," a story that will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Join Pinwheel on his extraordinary quest, and discover the true power that lies within embracing your own 'weirdness.'

*NOT COMPLETE*

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.