/story/96249/shuang-lvshi-the-second-prince-s-wife-book-2/toc
Shuang Lvshi: The Second Prince's Wife ~BOOK 2~ | Penana
arrow_back
Shuang Lvshi: The Second Prince's Wife ~BOOK 2~
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Shuang Lvshi: The Second Prince's Wife ~BOOK 2~
DarkAmethyst07
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Synopsis:

Originally, Shuang Lvshi wanted to meet his father, but when she was nine years old, she bumped into a bandit in the capital and was kidnapped by the bandits' leader. Fortunately, one of the Palace recruiters discovered her and saved her life, and she was sold as a servant in payment for her life. Despite having received some warrior combat training, Shuang Lvshi chose to go with the flow when she spotted the Palace recruiters and swiftly accepted to their terms, becoming the second prince's maid as a result of the events. When they first met, the Second Prince of Zhu fell in love with her and promised himself to marry her and make her his only wife when they reached the legal age to marry, but due to his childhood friend Wang Meixie's scheme she got burned inside the maids chamber, and Wang Meixie became the Second Prince's Concubine due to her lower status as a result of what happened. Shuang Lvshi, who had just escaped her death, plotted her vengeance on the Second Prince's Concubine Wang Meixie by taking on a new identity and becoming the Second Prince's Wife thanks to her medical skills, and it appears that history is repeating itself.

*Important Notice: This is my original work, not a novel that has been translated. Only the photos I posted above are not mine; their primary purpose is to help readers visualize the characters.*

Date Started: February 14, 2022

Date Finished: TBA

written by: DarkAmethyst07

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.