/story/959/the-rat-trap/toc
The Rat Trap | Penana
arrow_back
The Rat Trap
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
On Break
The Rat Trap
Silent Spring
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Living in poverty, Samuel Carter was unknown to society. He always hoped to find new people he could talk to and have some sort of relationship with, but such hopes remained nothing more than a dream. However, an invitation to a party from an old friend would soon change everything.

At first, Carter is enthralled by all the new people he meets at the party. It seems he can finally begin making some new friends. As it turns out though, not everybody he meets at the party is entirely pleasant. As a matter of fact, at least one of these individuals has some very secretive motives...

(Note: I wrote this story back in the summer of 2012. I was only 17 at the time, so I was a little naïve about certain things. That being said, there might be some factual errors at certain parts in this story. I hope you enjoy it anyway!)

(Note: This story is unfinished. Several changes need to be made to the ending. Like I said, I wrote this story years ago and I want to perfect it.)

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.