/story/95575/not-a-second-time/toc
Not a Second Time | Penana
arrow_back
Not a Second Time
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Not a Second Time
Katherine Velthuyzen
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Getting kidnapped by a rival alpha wasn't the way I'd planned on starting my day. But I had to hand it to Jethro - he made being a prisoner actually pretty decent, and I had the run of the house. I was certainly treated with a damn sight more respect than I was at home, and that was saying something. 

Of course, I knew I was only going to be kept prisoner until the ransom Jethro asked of my parents was paid. But when they came to pay it, they were so damned arrogant about the whole affair that I told them to shove their money up their asses; I was staying with Jethro. 

Jethro, surprisingly, backed me in the matter. My parents ... not so much. So when they found out I was determined to stay, they took it as a declaration of war, and promised to pay Jethro back the only way they knew how; in blood. 

But I wasn't going to go back to their packhouse. I'd made too many friends, and I wasn't going to have that taken away from me. 

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 49 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.