/story/95488/honesty-is-the-best-policy-comic-edition/toc
Honesty is the Best Policy {Comic Edition} | Penana
arrow_back
Honesty is the Best Policy {Comic Edition}
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Honesty is the Best Policy {Comic Edition}
Heartsthekitteh
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Welcome to the fifth installment in the Honesty is the Best Policy story series! This story is all about the characters, comic characters or otherwise. As the story progresses, I will add in more and more characters from the Archie, IDM, and Fleetway Sonic comics. Each will have some sort of storyline involving them.

I am focusing a lot more on the other characters than Honest this time around, and I will be limiting the point-of-view to one character more often. Due to how many characters are in the Sonic comics, and the fact that they will all have their own plots associated with them, this will most likely be the longest of the Honesty is the Best Policy series. So if you like long stories, you will definitely love this one. Otherwise, if this book just doesn't sound like your thing, you can read any of the other Honesty is the Best Policy stories via my profile. There are in chronological order as follows: {w/Sonic}, {w/Snow}, {Forces Edition}, {w/Rosy}. Also, {Cafe Edition} takes place during all of these stories.

Also, don't let the "chronological order" thing scare you. You can start anywhere really without skipping a beat. 😄 Please let me know if you enjoy this story! I also accept any feedback, as I'm not perfect. :3 Any art featured in the story is by me unless stated otherwise.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 59 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.