/story/94831/when-the-clock-stopped/toc
When The Clock Stopped | Penana
arrow_back
When The Clock Stopped
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
When The Clock Stopped
ramblingsofaloser
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (8)

9:25 am was when the clock stopped.

 It froze mid-tick. It’s like everything halted, every breath, every train, yet people kept on moving as if nothing was wrong. Until the doors opened. 

That’s when the screaming started. 

Sloane Claystone, wasn't extraordinary. She hated school, listened to Brittney Spears, and played the violin, occasionally the piano also. Her world turns upside down and inside out the day she ventures into the train station to go to her state-wide classical music competition. Sloane isn't sure what normal is anymore, when five men with guns kick open the train station doors. She's not going down without a fight. 

Esmond Maddox is the school golden boy, with just the right amount of teenage rebellion. When Sloane and him meet in the worst of scenarios, can both of them survive long enough to come to terms with the feelings brewing in between them? Sloane breaks down Esmonds false facade and lies are unveiled. 

Enjoy this story full of twists and turns and love blossoming in the worst of times. 

(p.s)-this story includes some violence and swearing, if that ain't your forte then don't read. Thanks a bunch. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.