/story/9366/finish-the-story/?load=0
Finish the story | Penana
arrow_back
Finish the story
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Submission Closed
Finish the story
Rainbow Falls
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (0)
Can you finish the story I create? I will pick a story I highly enjoyed and had very strong feelings for that will win. I am going to give you the paragraph you must add on to, *Note* Do not copy the following sentences  into your entry, thanks!*

A very sad young girl stood before her mother and father's graves with tears streaming down her face. She remembered the robbery like it was yesterday. She was strapped into her pink car seat, Mom was in the passenger seat reading on her phone, and Dad was driving them home. "David," Mom tapped Dad on the shoulder. "Yes, Petunia?" He slowed down slightly and looked over to his wife. "What should we have for dinner?" Mom asked him. Dad was still looking at her, with a dead expression on his face. "Oh, I don't know." He closed his eyes and thought about it. "Chicken salad sounds nice," He opened his eyes and the car was in the opposite lane, heading toward a 18-wheeler. "David!!" Petunia screamed. And then the two vehicles crashed. Anna stopped crying and dropped the rose she was holding onto her parents' grave. "Come on, you spoiled brat!" Her grandmother yelled.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Entries
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.