/story/93413/the-forsaken-archangel/?v=mobile
The Forsaken Archangel | Penana
arrow_back
The Forsaken Archangel
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Forsaken Archangel
StormyDragoon
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Christopher Wymond, a war hero and noble in his kingdom Razium, fights for his honor and glory while in the midst of deep hatred and love spiraling through the kingdom. He soon is faced with many decisions, his kingdom and his entire life is filled with lies, everything is at stake. Christopher alone is the only force able to hold the edges of the kingdom together before it erupts into chaos. With the power of the angels and the compassion of a king, what will he do?


In this medieval based fantasy story, the possibilities are endless and at any place the story could turn and deepen. I have been so, so, inspired to write this book and I really hope you enjoy it! 

**Note: if you see something that needs to be fixed, or think something should be changed, please either comment or directly message me. I want to make this as good as humanly possible.



This book is going to have minor mature content such as suggestive phases or hidden meanings, as well as cursing and graphic scenes. Please keep this in mind as you read and know that I as the author wrote this story based solely on daydreaming, visions, and dreams that I had at night. 

Thanks,

-StormyDragoon, author.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.