/story/91660/black-magic/toc
Black Magic | Penana
arrow_back
Black Magic
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Black Magic
Arianna Courson
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

My life is fading before my eyes. I am sick, but no spell I cast will cure me. Who gave me this curse? Why would they make me feel like I’m dying every second of every day? 

Well... I’m supposed to be dying... but I can never leave this horrid world... 

I’m just so tired... The pain is unbearable... The aching, burning, and everlasting hunger...  

That’s when I saw him... walking down the street... and he saw me... His eyes glistened with something I couldn’t name... and all the sudden... I felt so vulnerable... Like I was opening my chest and exposing my heart to him the very first day we met. 

And that’s when the pain consumed me, and I fell over... Only to wake in his household, his embrace, and he cured me... He knew what was going on like he could read me... Everything I went through. Everything that I felt. It was as if he could feel the same... And... he wanted to... 

I will never understand this world... Because no one ever loved me before... Not even my mother... 


Cover art by Kharchenko_irina7

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 38 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.