/story/91634/adventure-of-alice-maro-the-magician-the-sixth-story-a-haunting-christmas-night?v=mobile
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The Sixth Story: A Haunting Christmas Night | Penana
arrow_back
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The Sixth Story: A Haunting Christmas Night
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Adventure of Alice Maro the Magician The Sixth Story: A Haunting Christmas Night
Amy Symilton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

A month after the lycanthropy war, autumn changes into a cold winter. As far as Alice knows, everyone living in Magi Village was used to the sudden change of temperature but her. While Vine shivers from the cold as there is no season change in Night Realm, Alice shivers due to her skin sensitivity against sudden temperature change much to her wishing for thicker skin. In the midst of struggling for warmth during winter, Alice and Vine read a book that tells the story of Krampus. Krampus has been known as the demon punishing naughty children on Christmas day. As the two finished reading the folklore, a phoenix brought a rolled paper of message for them. Roy invites them to help him prepare for Christmas tomorrow much to Alice's shock since she never had a calendar for such a thing. Vine told her to get something to determine the date today which Alice talked back that despite living in isolation, everyone knew about "calendar" with a sour look from her eyes. While preparing to leave after inviting Martha and June, Alice gets a bad feeling if Krampus truly exist or is just a myth. Alice can only hope that Krampus isn't real and doesn't have to face it. Alice's wonder turns into reality as the real Krampus appears and seemingly brings terror on its victim at night. Its attempt to punish misbehaved children victim got interrupted as Roy witnessed its existence which brought nightmare upon him in his sleep just from its presence. Alice senses the use of magic on the way to Roy's house and the gang rushed to his house to investigate the phenomenon. Despite the terrifying ability of the demon, Alice seems to have the idea of a talisman used to summon the assistance of any spirit contained inside it much to June's doubt. It's going to be a fearsome night for Alice this time!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 55 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.