/story/91419/fable-fantasy-adventure-the-magician-s-return?v=mobile
Fable Fantasy Adventure: The Magician’s Return | Penana
arrow_back
Fable Fantasy Adventure: The Magician’s Return
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Fable Fantasy Adventure: The Magician’s Return
Amy Symilton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Several days later after Anima's defeat...Tyco is now treated as Tane's family's secondary son and Tane treated him as her own little brother. However, having a life as a human is difficult for him due to how the other humans look at him. He tried to enjoy his daily life in his human form and learned how to control his new power given by Merlin's magic. He also struggles in Tane's school as he wished to go to school with Tane because of his curiosity. One day...a caravan stops near their school and a Jewish magician emerges from it. This magician turns out to be the imprisoned Magus as Tyco noticed how he could control other students to obey his command along with the ability to float magically and his caravan is just a disguise used to hide a Wolfman with the ability to control everyone's mind from his howling sound. Sensing this danger, Merlin comes back to Tyco's world when she heard that the Magician is freed. This time, she comes back with a crow masked boy nicknamed Summoner. Can Tyco and Tane stop the magician who made a deal with the devil with Merlin's help?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 27 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.