/story/91384/infinity-magic/toc
Infinity Magic | Penana
arrow_back
Infinity Magic
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Infinity Magic
Amy Symilton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Fauryth is a fictional planet located far on the right side of Earth. Planet Fauryth's appearance is similar to Earth except that the planet's pollution level is smaller than Earth due to Humans population fewer than BeastMen. It is inhabited by many kinds of species consisting of BeastMan, Human, several Earth species, and some mythical species found only in Fauryth. Planet Fauryth is protected by the Elemental Guardian Dragons each with their respective 15 elements found in Fauryth: Fire, Water, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Rock, Earth, Forest, Steel, Venom, Beast, Light, Darkness, Dream and Divine in exception among ordinary element as the strongest element with no element weakness. One day, the guardian dragon of darkness sees the human race as inferior and manipulated the new leader named Tauron the Minotaur who governs Terran City to start a war and human genocide. This war is known as the Faryth War where Humans and BeastMen fought to the point of Human race extinction as none survived in this War. Amy Symilton was born during the war and was born as the daughter of a human and guardian dragon. The Guardian Dragon of Divine saved her daughter from the genocide by letting the basket where she put infant Amy washed by the flowing river nearby during the human genocide. Growing up under Siren Lila's care, Amy noticed that the BeastMen is hunting every surviving human race after the genocide. Noticing that Tauron is responsible for the genocide behavior but as she travels further, she found out that it wasn't Tauron who was responsible but someone else is behind all of this, the Fauryth War, the genocide, and else. With the help of a banished demon from Hell named Fyre, Amy starts her journey far from home for the culprit. Can Amy figure out the main culprit of the Human extinction and her parent's death?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 44 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.