/story/90836/hunt-of-flame/toc
Hunt of Flame | Penana
arrow_back
Hunt of Flame
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
Hunt of Flame
Amy Symilton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Long time ago, there was a legend called the legend of the Phoenix. According to this legend, the Phoenix lives near Flammel Town and it has what mankind strive the most: immortality. Those who succeed in making the Phoenix do his/her bidding will gain its immortality and also an ally. However, the people of Flammel Town didn't believe the Phoenix's existence and thought it was just a myth. One day, a man came to Flammel Town to seek the Phoenix for his ambition. This man is Kezer Fane and he is known for his mad ambition. The people of Flammel Town think he's crazy for believing in that myth. Because of his ambition, he ignore them and climbs to the top of the valley near the town where the Phoenix was and hasn't return. 3 months later, a boy named Atorie Valiant wanted to prove the Phoenix's existence. Along with his friends, a journey in search of the Phoenix start. Will he succeed in proving that the Phoenix exist?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.