/story/90562/the-under/toc
The Under | Penana
arrow_back
The Under
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Under
Taz
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Nycin gave a small cough. The fumes were worse here, in the north side of the city. She glanced around. There were powerlines and felled buildings scattered here and there, and Nycin shiver against herself. Abandoned, the city seemed to say. And Nycin believed it.

Until something clamped her mouth shut and dragged her away.

~

Nycin is a seventeen-year-old girl living in the Under, a city that exists below the capitals' noses. It thrives with thieves and assassins, and crawls with vermin, but lacks money and food. When Nycin's father Zander teaches her the ways of a thief and sends her to the Above, the world that thrives with all, she is proud to be sent. 

Until she's caught.

With a twist of fate, she ends up in the capital of Mable, in the King's home. She befriends Crown Prince Carn but uncovers a deadly plot. 

Does she have the guts - and wits - to survive and save the continent of Treisan?

~

Warning! There are some themes of gore and abuse that may affect some viewers. There is mild language. Read at your own risk!

~

This is an ongoing story and will be updated weekly or daily. (Depends what I feel like.) Enjoy!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.