/story/90395/en-pathos/toc
En-pathos | Penana
arrow_back
En-pathos
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

En-pathos: in passion or suffering, from the greek word empatheia.


"If someone where to ask me if these 'gifts' are a blessing or a curse I would most definitely say its a curse. Dealing with me own life, emotions, memories and action is already hard enough but adding onto that without any control and so suddenly is certainly a curse but the gods."

Ember Hera is certainly an extraordinary or abnormal (however you see it that is), human being. Given a blessing or as she finds it, a curse, she is either way not normal. Even without her powers Ember has a past filled with sorrow and maybe pity when viewed by other people, losing her parents at the age of three and being raised by an aunt that is struggling herself is not easy. To add on to the fact she never got know her parents, she finds out her parents were murdered, brutally. A crime of passion maybe or just plain revenge Ember decides that she is going to catch the person responsible, but can she handle it? She's only 21 and still in college fighting everyday to be good student and study well, not only for a good job but for a job with great meaning to her. Will she be able to manage being a regular college student with these 'gifts' and trying to find her parents killer?


This story is categorized as a fantasy-mystery-thriller, with crime. And don't worry I don't write books without romance, but in the end it shows views of different perspectives that humans have to go through, it tells us that humans experience every emotion differently and gives an understanding that we cannot judge a persons behavior without looking at their emotions and memories that lead to their actions. That's my goal anyways, hope you enjoy!

-Destine 

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.