/story/8951/the-stars?v=mobile
The Stars | Penana
arrow_back
The Stars
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
The Stars
2000_Blizzard
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)
This poem is about the stars along the death of some loved one. I used anthropomorphism to give a feeling that the narrator's loved one is a star, but that is a comparison.
This poem is inspired by the ending of a video game, Zone of the Enders 1, and Seal's "Wishing on a Star." (link: youtu.be/451oexmeGKY) Seal's song has feelings that gave a boost to this poem's attitude. Zone of the Enders... has a great story but repetive gameplay, but I don't care. What the second last boss, Viola, said influenced this poem.
It is bad that its third game is delayed or cancelled, which means the series is over; Hideo Kojima, creator of the "Metal Gear Solid" series, said he either cancelled or delayed the third release, but he also said that he would like to know from fans if they wanted a third game. The reasons why he delayed/cancelled it is because of ZOE 1 and ZOE 2's HD versions not going as he and his team expected; plus, his team has or had disbanded. I really think that a ZOE 3 is good, but it has to be reconstructed from critics of it. Still there could be hope of a new ZOE game.
Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.