/story/88889/dracula-s-return?v=mobile
Dracula's Return | Penana
arrow_back
Dracula's Return
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Dracula's Return
Dracula1431
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

I just kept on thinking of ideas that I can't find a way to share with the BBC 2020 Dracula film crew on the Season Two that might be coming out and decided to type it up instead.

This story consists of two parts. The first one consists of Nikki becoming pregnant with Dracula's child (somewhat like how Bella Swan from Twilight became pregnant with Edward Cullen's child) and the strain of her relationship with her family and friend.
The second one takes place about twelve years later, when Dracula visits England for a second time and finds his daughter, Nightingale Starr Dracula. Then, at a trip to the beach, Dracula gets taken away by a new Jonathan Harker Foundation crew. Nightingale then goes out and gets her father from the foundation. Later, back in Transylvania, another crisis happens and then Dracula finds out that Nikki Henderson is his lost love back from the dead.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.