/story/85074/the-legend-friend/toc
The Legend Friend | Penana
arrow_back
The Legend Friend
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Legend Friend
Cecilia
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)


SEASON 1

In a small hut, there live a girl name Hinaka, she is the most intelligent and orderly child. But she don't have any friend, 3 years ago she had a friend name Nara, but she don't know why Nara unfriended her. She cried non-stop for 1 week, and Hinaka sick. But no one care. Back to story, when she at 13 years old she was kicked out of the house. Now she 14 years old but she work everyday at cafe. She only get 12 dollar every month. Hinaka try hard to get scholarship, her mom was kicked out from house too. Her father married to 20 years old woman, but...she didn't like Hinaka, she always slander her. Hinaka can't take anymore, so she ran away from home and live at small hut.

In one day

??? : OMG NARA!! YOU SO BEAUTIFUL! AND RICH, CAN I HAVE SOME MONEY PLEASE??? BECAUSE MY MOM NEED TO SURGERY...

Nara : w-wait so why you not use my money 2 weeks ago??

??? : Umm-.... i- PLEASE JUST GIVE IT!!, i really need it NARA!!! please.. please!!

Nara : .... ok- b-but remember! this is the last you have it... y-you can ha..have it again after 3 weeks

??? : WHY NARA!?!?, you hate me!?!?

Nara : i- im not hate you!

??? : well.. why must after 3 weeks!?

??? : can't please just 3 days PLEASE!?

Nara : i- can't

??? : OR I TELL YOUR MOM!! that you hate me!

Nara : i never HATE YOU!!!

??? : Well just give me 3 days

Nara : o-okay then...

??? : f-for now can i have 100 milions??

Nara : ARE YOU CRAZY!!!?? THAT TO MUCH!!!!!!

??? : Please Nara.... why you like this!!, don't you rich?! why you don't want to help your own FRIEND!?

Nara :....

??? : ?, please Nara... you the only i can hopeful

Nara :... take- t-this credit c-card... and p..pay this for your m..mom surgery....

??? : OMG!!!!!!!! REALLY!? THANK YOU SO MUCH NARA!!!! YOU ONLY I CAN HOPEFUL!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Nara : so... can we eat together 1 week later please??

??? : IM SORRY NARA!!! BUT I NEED TO TAKE CARE MY MOM!!!

Nara :''....''


This is what i see everyday... yeah... i don't really care because she already made my heart is broke. But- sometimes when i see her... i see from her face like.... she, only need friend, but i don't know why she unfriended me, am i did wrong thing to her??, i think i never did wrong. I must to find out why she unfriended me!


''?'' : You need to go to.... Kroneo'Trp Mortal Gregtity

Hinaka : AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Hinaka : I-is that just dream??

that old grandpa scared me with his creepy face...

Hinaka : whatever... prepare to school!

At school

Nara : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

??? : DON'T YOU DARE TOO TELL IT!!!!!!!!! OR YOUR LIFE WILL OVER

Hinaka : N-NARA!?

??? : WHO IS THAT!?





''.......''









*TBC*

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.