/story/84261/the-beautiful-place-or-palawan/?load=0
The Beautiful Place or Palawan | Penana
arrow_back
The Beautiful Place or Palawan
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
G
The Beautiful Place or Palawan
Achi San Storee
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

El Nido Palawan Philippines has some of the most beautiful scenery we have ever encountered. This cluster of islands is off the tip of the Palawan Island is full of dramatic rock formations and surrounded by bright blue waters.

There are a ton of things to do in El Nido so give yourself a week in El Nido if you can. The town itself has enough options for food and the basics for a week-long trip or so. Hotels range from gorgeous over the water beach hutsbudget-friendly rooms, or you can even rent an entire beachfront home on Airbnb.

How To Get To El Nido, Palawan

There are three ways to travel to El Nido: Air, boat, or land. We went by bus from Puerto Princesa to El Nido, which 137 miles and took 6 hours and cost only 500P or $13 USD. If you’re traveling from Manila to El Nido click here for our step-by-step guide with all options.

You’ll have to fly to Puerto Princesa first, which is easily reachable from most major Philippines destinations and affordable (average $40 USD) with Air Asia or Cebu Pacific. Click here for reverse directions from El Nido to Puerto Princesa.


The easiest and fastest way to El Nido is by air. There are daily direct flights to El Nido from Manila, Cebu, and Coron. Air Swift is the airline that services El Nido Palawan, flights are on a 50 seater ATR. El Nido flights land at the Lio Airport, which is a 20-minute tricycle ride from El Nido Town. Flights can be booked online here. The flight schedule is as follows:

Traveling to El Nido from Manila 

  • Flights to El Nido from Manila: 6:30, 6:55, 10:05, 11:00, 2:00, 16:00, 14:00 daily and there is a 5:15 flight on Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
  • Flights from El Nido to Manila: 7:55, 8:35, 11:55,  16:55, 17:20 daily
  • Prices vary based on season average price low season: 5,oo0P  high season 8,000 P
  • Flight time to El Nido: 80 minutes

After you explored Coron Palawan you could get on a boat heading to El Nido, which on a map this journey makes the most sense.

Ferry boats from Coron to El Nido are scheduled to run twice a day and take 4 hours. There are two ferry companies, for our complete El Nido to Coron ferry article click here. It is very common for the boat to be canceled for days, as the trip is very dependent on the weather. The ferry price to El Nido averages around 1,760P.

EXPEDITION CRUISE TO EL NIDO

Hands down the most adventurous way to travel between Coron and El Nido is an Expedition Cruise. A newer offering is a super unique adventure cruise traveling between Coron and El Nido. The expedition cruises range from three to five-day options and you’ll stop and camp at various islands that lie between Coron and El Nido.

If you are wanting a unique Philippines adventure an expedition cruise is it. You have to open to beach camping but you’ll get to see the islands and beaches that very very few people visit.

We recommend booking an expedition cruise with El Nido Paradise, they have 6 different expedition cruises. The cruises include all your meals, water, rum & coke, snorkel equipment, tents & bedding, and amazing scenery. Prices vary based on the dates and length of the expedition cruise.

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間:
toc 目錄
未有標籤
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」