/story/83504/the-end-of-the-world/?v=mobile
The End of the World | Penana
arrow_back
The End of the World
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The End of the World
SparksInTheNight
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The Town was a good Town. The Townspeople were kind to each other. Everything was beautiful. Everything was clean. The women wore pretty cotton dresses. The men wore handsome button-up shirts. Parents adored and doted on their children. 

They lived in accordance to the prophecies passed down to them by the Giver, the great being who had created all of this. The final prophecy decreed the coming of the Taker, who would take it all alway. 

The Taker was meant to end the world. But the Taker would have to first be raised within the Town. 

---
The main character uses they/them pronouns. The main character likes using they/them pronouns. The main character is genuinely genderqueer and it's fine. They use they/them pronouns because they like it. Not because of all the cult stuff that happens. The cult stuff is separate from the genderqueer stuff.


———

This work is in the public domain and anyone can do whatever they want with it. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.