/story/82929/i-ll-find-you/?v=mobile
I'll Find You | Penana
arrow_back
I'll Find You
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
I'll Find You
Wild Imagination
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)

Suggestions:

This took me and my friend a while and we really hope you like it.

Our team has put a lot of effort onto this novel. We made it as interactive as we could and well made. We are 2 people writing a novel as this. Without the support we both gave each other the novel never would have been the way it is now. This story has been edited, Skimmed and re-read a dozen of times so you can have the best experience possible. Our mission is to show the world that even us can make stories such as this. We also have another mission. A mission to show the world to never give up and no matter what happens, they'll do whatever their heart desires. Our team hopes that this can come true and you can have an idea. We really hope this story.


As we are writing this, the global pandemic is going on. Everyone is going through hard times and we can't do anything to it.

  • Summary: 
  • A girl named Lea found her mom 'dead'. She strives to find out who did it along with her friends by her side with ups and down. These 4 friend are unstoppable. Join their journey to solving mysteries...
Show Comments (3)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 38 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.