/story/8140/treasure-series-book-1-curse?v=mobile
"Treasure Series" Book 1: Curse | Penana
arrow_back
"Treasure Series" Book 1: Curse
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
"Treasure Series" Book 1: Curse
Brandon Pichney
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (9)

Blurb:

Sam, Astrid, Tanner, and Gwen are not an ordinary group of friends. They aren't friends that go to the mall together or stay up late watching movies. They used to be like this, a long time ago, but then they picked up an interest of mystery solving. First, they solved silly things, like who stole someone's phone at school, but then they started to solve more serious things, like who robbed the bank. They are now collectively known as the Team Of Mystery because of this. 

Even though they are a team, Sam still likes to lead the group. Sam is an averagely smart football player who is also secretly dating Astrid. Astrid is a smart girl, always providing new information to the gang when needed. Tanner is the rad dude of the gang, always lightening the mood when everyone gets stressed out. Finally, Gwen is the undercover detective, always up for the job of disguising herself and singling out the bad guys. 

But when Astrid finds an artifact that has been missing for over 400 years, Sam starts developing powers, Tanner is sabotaged in a surfing competition, and the whole gang is blackmailed by a mysterious e-mailer, the Team of Mystery knows they are dealing with a huge threat. But as things start playing out, the Team of Mystery finds a book describing some sort of treasure that is hidden in the Dark Falls Town. Will the Team of Mystery find what they're looking for, or will their lives change forever?

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 hours 17 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.