/story/81266/2021-is-a-year-of-great-movies-despite-the-setbacks-of-2020/toc
2021 IS A YEAR OF GREAT MOVIES, DESPITE THE SETBACKS OF 2020 | Penana
arrow_back
2021 IS A YEAR OF GREAT MOVIES, DESPITE THE SETBACKS OF 2020
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
2021 IS A YEAR OF GREAT MOVIES, DESPITE THE SETBACKS OF 2020
mp3download
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

 2020 was a year filled with hopes and aspirations forever to be cut short. The year started on a high note especially for the movie production and the entertainment industry as a whole. However, many movies scheduled to be released in 2020 came to an abrupt end due to the coronavirus pandemic that gripped the whole world by its collar. What started as a little stay at home soon became weeks and months of lockdown. 

DOWNLOAD MP3

As usual, everything was put on hold, even the most anticipated movies of the year. For what point was it, sending those motion pictures that took hours and hours of artistic work to the cinemas only to be greeted with empty halls? Movies still in editing in hopes of being released later on in the year and even movies with a set release date got pushed back months further from its release dates.

With heavy hearts and anticipating spirits, we crossed over into 2021 and although the pandemic still rages on, we have found a way to push back and life is gradually returning to normal; with it, new movie release dates. Blockbuster movies such as A quiet place, Godzilla vs Kong, Avatar, Antebellum to mention a few are coming to the big screens after several pushbacks and delays. 


YOUR MUSIC PORTAL

Of course, the blessing among the burden brought upon us by the covid-19 pandemic is that while many movies were delayed from showing in 2020, the accumulation makes 2021 a great year for movies. Since the beginning of the year, movie makers have been announcing new release dates and it has been a good ride. These days, it feels like a great film is released every week, all thanks to the delay they had in 2020. 

Furthermore, movies that were still in editing and production when the pandemic started have now been completed and set to be released with the others. It just feels like everywhere you turn to, there is a great movie showing. Of course, there are still restrictions in many cinemas, limiting the number of people that can see a movie at a time. This has however done nothing to stop the rush and anticipation for these movies. Moreover, movie makers are now leveraging online streaming platforms alongside cinemas to get movies to its audience even from the comfort of their homes. 

DOWNLOAD MOVIES

In conclusion, while the covid-19 pandemic may have disrupted a lot of activities in the entertainment industry, movie makers and movie lovers are seeing a great comeback in 2021, what's more, the box office is rapidly recovering from its $2.27 billion crash of 2020. Here's to bigger and more action packed movies still to come in 2021!


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.