/story/80652/elementis?v=mobile
Elementis | Penana
arrow_back
Elementis
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Elementis
Skylar Blake
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Elementis: The land of Elementals who can harness the Eloquence of Fire, Water, Light, Ice, and Earth. The people of this lands ancestors were cursed 2,000 years ago and since then, ones Eloquence is revealed when they experience deep anger, rejection, despair or physical pain.

Asha is queen of Ashrain and though for most of her 18 years she lived a semi-normal life, as a the ruler hidden behind a proxy put in place by the will of King Coale and Queen Kindra after their untimely death. Poppy a dear friend of Queen Kindra was the face the public knew as Queen Glo the official queen of Ashrain. This was to not only protect Asha but help her live a normal childhood where she trained and learned everything she could. Shortly after an attack on Isteria her identity was revealed to the other rulers who quickly decided Asha would be the one to spy on King Tyraunt of Terberris. When her mission to manipulate and seduce Prince Caspian in order to discover King Tyraunt's plans, goes off the rails she quickly realizes that her life is not as simple as she once knew. Secrets, betrayal and difficult choices. 

Hope you'll give it a read you are appreciated. <3

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.