/story/80022/the-water-screams-in-protest?v=mobile
The Water Screams in Protest | Penana
arrow_back
The Water Screams in Protest
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Water Screams in Protest
SparksInTheNight
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

So i had a dream. Two young men, one escaping terrible exploitation and one escaping terrible luxury, meet. They set of on their individual journeys to change their lives. On the way they meet angels and monsters and mermaids and demon horses and perfectly normal people with universes locked inside their tears. And they meet themselves. It was all a dream I had one night, literally a dream with the unbelievable qualities dreams have. It  was a bit weird. It was a bit disjointed. It was a bit fantastical. It was definitely emotional. It was a bit ridiculous at times, but it was inspiring at times. And I woke up in a daze, a literal daze. I decided to share the content of this dream with whoever comes across this story and decides to read it. Honoured guests, I humbly welcome you, to the story I spent days caudifying when I was supposed to be doing my homework.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 41 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.