/story/79218/how-plagiarism-checking-can-benefit-your-story-writing/toc
How Plagiarism Checking can Benefit Your Story Writing? | Penana
arrow_back
How Plagiarism Checking can Benefit Your Story Writing?
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
How Plagiarism Checking can Benefit Your Story Writing?
AshleyBowen
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

You’re working on a paper and you’ve just written a line that seems familiar. Did you read it somewhere while you were researching the topic? If you did, does that count as plagiarism? Now that you’re looking at it, there are a few other lines that you borrowed from somewhere else but they’re important to your paper. Now that they’re an important part of your paper, is it still plagiarism if you use less than a paragraph?

Our free plagiarism detector at detectordeplagio.com is a tool for checking texts for uniqueness and quality. The main purpose of the anti-plagiarism service is to detect content theft among competitors and to ensure that your website will not become a duplicate. Currently, universities and teachers use plagiarism checkers and also operate more and more with various systems of verification of originality.

Our plagiarism checker can detect even a word or two. For students, plagiarism often means a failing grade, academic probation, or worse. Fortunately, there is a tool that can help. Our online plagiarism checker will help you ensure that you have properly identified and cited anything in your text that isn’t 100 percent original.

Our focus is simple: to promote ethical writing practices through originality and correct citation. We believe the most effective way to achieve that purpose is to provide intuitive technology that empowers writers to write authentic content that they can feel confident about.

Contextual analysis and cutting-edge natural language processing allow us to detect plagiarism no matter how hard students try to disguise it. Our algorithms use state-of-the-art natural language processing to detect "fuzzy" matches, where several words have been changed in an attempt to disguise plagiarism.

Our free plagiarism checker for students is a plagiarism scanner that calculates a conditional score, meaning that we not only factor your Detector de Plágio total score but each match is also weighted individually in the context of the whole.

Not all plagiarism checkers are created equal

Our proprietary technology helps us detect similarities in a way that no other plagiarism checker can.

Plagiarism checking can be quite a task. Luckily, our state-of-the-art plagiarism checker has you covered with our fast search capabilities and algorithms that are crafted by experts to provide the best results.

Protect your writing with technology designed by educators! Our features say it all. We work to provide the most advanced features available to help you prevent plagiarism painlessly (maybe even enjoyably)!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.