/story/78839/ravenlight-embers-of-the-future/toc?load=0
Ravenlight: Embers of the Future | Penana
arrow_back
Ravenlight: Embers of the Future
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Ravenlight: Embers of the Future
Alexander Stormsong
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

(This is a follow up series to Ravenlight Novel 1- Embers of the Past. It serves as an extended epilogue.. This serves as FILLER.)

16 Y.O. Elise Bakuuva only ever desired a life of peace and friendship; but thanks to the activities of both The Hive -- beings of dark magical power from another realm -- and of the Vampire Lord Arkaza, she now faces the opposite. With her powers awakened, she now seeks to stop a repeat of the Vulfax Valley incident that ruined the lives of so many, claiming many of the faces Elise once knew. A world of uncertainty awaits her as she pulls forward to master her new abilities, all while protecting the innocent and standing up for what she believes in.

Of course Arkaza and The Hive are not the only forces out there, and the conflict is not simply black and white. Her adventures will take her to many a scenario, from a civil war of two cultures, to a world on the brink of destruction from the powers of the universe, to hidden enemies working in the shadows to rule it all, to even the conflict of the beings who stand 'above' mortality. Through it all, all she can do is to keep moving forward and face whatever is to come, for that is what she believes in~

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 35 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.