/story/78743/my-name-is-logan/toc
My name is Logan. | Penana
arrow_back
My name is Logan.
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
My name is Logan.
Kynslee2018
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Logan Blake Johannston had been abandoned by her mother and father early on in life, passed around by family friends until her parents and uncle Jacobi Winston went through a lengthy custody battle, fighting a silent war for six malicious years over custody of young Logan. Finally, after a long gruesome battle, Jacobi wins custody of his niece and him and his wife Rockelle take little Logan home, where she settles in with her uncle, aunt, and older cousin Kaiden. Soon, tragedy struck, Rockelle and Kaiden being killed in a fatal car crash. After the crash, Jacobi became abusive towards Logan, and eventually she learned how to live with his abusive tendencies. While also picking up some Sociopathic tendencies herself.

When she turns 19, she finds out the possessiveness her uncle showed signs of possessing became too real, and that he had no plans of letting her leave his home any time soon. But then Eyeless Jack shows up, and chain of command changes. 

With her uncles murder and her imprisonment by EJ being the first thing to change.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.