/story/78206/famiglia/?v=mobile
Famiglia | Penana
arrow_back
Famiglia
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Famiglia
Kynslee2018
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Anastasia was born in 1762, and in 1773 when she was only 11, she was kidnapped from her home in Amalfi, Italy and sent to England, where she was tortured with a strange, burning, sparkling blue liquid. She's bitten by a vampire at age 18 and once her captors find out, they force Dead Man's Blood into her systems. It drives her crazy, but the american army discovers her in 1801, and helps her escape. She lives on her own for a while, creating a string of murders for almost 120 years, before the government finds her and sends her to a training camp for spies/assassins as a part of a deal she made seeing as they couldn't put her in prison or put her on death row since she had only killed convicted killers and pedophiles/sexual predators. 

Years later it's 2011, and Anastasia is sent to Washington D.C where she works for an undercover military base known as N.E.S.T. where she meets her new partner; Dino. At first they have trouble getting along since they both prefer to work alone due to their pasts, but eventually they find it hard to do anything without each other.

I do not own anything except the plot and my oc's.

Transformers belongs to Hasbro.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 15 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.