/story/77324/how-exaggeration-helps-build-animations/?load=0
How exaggeration helps build animations | Penana
arrow_back
How exaggeration helps build animations
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
PG-13
How exaggeration helps build animations
alexleon
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

Animation is all about exaggeration. Not only does it engage its viewers through its exaggerations but helps them think differently as well. With the help of these ideas, you can present narratives and influence the viewer to think out of the box. It is through imagery that most of us connect with an idea or a concept. As compared to other forms of content, it is much easier to perceive something unique and to present it forth to its viewers. 


It can be tricky to write on an idea that has not been yet presented to the audience however, with visual example you have no restrains and can freely express yourself without any bounds. However, one must keep in mind to not go overboard and keep elements simple otherwise they tend to appear cluttered. 


The impact of exaggeration on viewers


It has been found that exaggerated animations tend to not only stimulate the minds of the viewers but they help them uniquely think in a different manner. The more distinctive the animation is going to be the easier it will be for the viewer to invest their attention towards the animation and indulge with it. For that reason, there cannot be enough emphasis on how important it is to add realistic and unrealistic elements to the logo design agency since that is the whole idea behind it. 


This will bring your animation to the forefront as well and present itself as an impactful piece of imagery. Not just an idea on the screen.

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 2 分鐘
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」