/story/77216/ways-to-improve-animation/toc
Ways to improve animation | Penana
arrow_back
Ways to improve animation
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Ways to improve animation
hamilton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Improving your skills to animate adeptly can be exciting process. And if done right, you can not only showcase an idea across but you will be able to engage your viewers and influence them to invest their attention and time towards the animation. However, considering the competition that lies in the market it is important to keep up with trends and ensure that all terms and elements are being followed to showcase an idea. 


Understanding forms
In order to improve your skills, it would be best that you draw as much as you can. The more you move your arm the easier it is going to be for you to build muscle memory and understand forms. This would helpful when it comes to building characters and adding visual foregrounds and backgrounds into the narrative. The more you build onto your animation the easier it gets to not only present themes but to present them in a captivating manner.


Using simple elements
As an animation production company the simpler your animations are the easier it is going to be for them to stand out. And not just that, it will also be much more easier for the viewers to comprehend the narrative behind the animation.
The more you add onto an animation the more cluttered it is going to appear and the harder it will for the viewer to follow the narrative and how the animation is flowing. In order to make it past all barriers and hurdles, you need to ensure that you are making the most of it and using the right methods to convey a message across. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.