/story/76160/devils-salvation/?v=mobile
Devils' Salvation | Penana
arrow_back
Devils' Salvation
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Devils' Salvation
Cherryl Weaver
Intro Table of Contents Comments (1)

"Are you okay? Jungkook?" Lisa whispered as they stop dancing. Her hands brushed his cheeks as he looks at her. He smiled as he said the words Lisa would never forget. 

"After this, you're not allowed to leave my side. Be it snowed, rain, sunshine, or storm, I won't let you leave me. Because. . .  you're mine."

~•\|/•~

Lisa, the daughter of the world-renowned Swiss master chef, moved to Seoul, South Korea, to find her missing brother. Leaving her home, Switzerland, and joined by her friends, it feels like the new place wouldn't be so boring after all. 
Little did she know that her new life will turn upside down as danger slowly comes knocking on her door. Meeting new people, allies and enemies, it seems like her life would never be peaceful. Especially meeting Jeon Jungkook, a man full of mysteries and dark secrets, who throws fastballs and meeting her 'coincidentally' at every opportunity seems not to take the hint of leaving her alone.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.