/story/76142/dear-cade/?v=mobile
Dear Cade, | Penana
arrow_back
Dear Cade,
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Dear Cade,
Surrealfall
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Ever since Renessa (Nessa) Chen's best friend since high school, Nik Rydell, has ended their friendship in order to pursue a relationship with a girl who is completely playing him, Nessa has felt alone. Even though she has many friends and plays sports, she feels as if a part of her is missing since her best friend has left. During the summer after Nik and Nessa are no longer friends, Nessa finds a guy online whose username is cade6.9. They begin to chat anonymously. As her senior year of high school starts, Nessa begins to wonder who this mystery guy is and if she'll ever get to meet him in real life. That's when she notices Kyler, the charming new football player who might be the one she's been talking to the whole summer. with an ex best friend behind, a better bond with her friends, and the mysterious new football player, Nessa is ready to get back to her life, that is until her past comes back to haunt her.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.