/story/7559/life-of-the-queenbee-s-sister?v=mobile
Life Of The Queenbee's Sister | Penana
arrow_back
Life Of The Queenbee's Sister
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Life Of The Queenbee's Sister
Blue_Frosting_XOX
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)
Ashlyn Wood is not your stereotypical Miss goody-two-shoes. She is kickass, a party animal and a rebellious seventeen year old.

But she has had a fair share of drama in her life.

Firstly, her first serious boyfriend cheats on her. Then her next relationship drops off an unexpected bomb on her. Not literally, of course! And to make matters worse, her parents doe in a car crash to save her due to which, she is shipped off to Boston to live with her aunt and her evil cousin sister who hates Ashlyn's guts and tries her best to make Ashlyn's life a living hell.

For Ashlyn... well, she thought that her life was the definition of the word 'nightmare'. Sweet dreams were non-existant in her dictionary.

Ashlyn starts going to school in Boston who's queen bee is none other than Vanessa Jacobs aka Ashlyn's evil cousin sister who hates her to the core. At least, the feeling was mutual. 

But soon, revelations start unfolding and secrets begin to get discovered and they make Ashlyn wish for nothing better.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.