/story/74980/shiro-s-world-tour-in-the-apocalypse/toc
Shiro's World Tour in the Apocalypse | Penana
arrow_back
Shiro's World Tour in the Apocalypse
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Shiro's World Tour in the Apocalypse
AztraZenica
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Shiro Tokisada loves music more than anything else in the world. He was the vocalist of an amateur band but on the night of showcasing their music in a contest, things went sideways when zombies suddenly came swarming in and turned the contest from joyous live performances to gore galore and amidst that tragedy Shiro got bit and died in the process.......or so how it went. 10 years had passed Shiro awoke from his "death", quickly realising that the world he lives in has now gone to hell but what's this? He refuses to accept it!? 


"What? .....Whaaaaat!? The world is dead? Music is dead too!? ....Yeah right! No way am I gonna accept that! If music's dead then I'm going to revive it!"


" How you say?, Of course I'm going on a world tour and fill the world with music hehe!" 


Watch him as he goes through a heartwarming slice of life journey, come through meeting and parting as he takes on a world tour!.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 23 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.