/story/7328/are-we-just-childhood-friends/?v=mobile
Are We Just Childhood Friends? | Penana
arrow_back
Are We Just Childhood Friends?
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Are We Just Childhood Friends?
Rosemary Dawson
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Christina has a childhood crush, named Tristian Mellows. They met each other from the start of birth. Yes, their birthdays are 8th of May. Which means Mother's Day. 

They were inseparable, they were neighbors and such. Everything seemed to be amazingly magical around them, butterflies would swarm in the game, too.

But one day at the age of 5, things began to twist around. Tristian's parents were arguing with each other and ended up agreeing for a divorce. Tristian cried that night, in his cold and dark bedroom. 

Tristian decided to take his mothers side, leaving as the father moved away due to the memories being in the house. Christina was heartbroken not to see her love and turned gloomy. 

Now, as the 18 year old Christina. She does not believe in love and chose to take another path, as a guy suddenly barged into her life by transferring into her class. Who is he? Well, you'll have to find out by reading it! 





Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.