/story/73140/crystal-memories/toc
Crystal Memories | Penana
arrow_back
Crystal Memories
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Crystal Memories
TheFakeDomBarber
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)

The year is 2050 A.D: Black Star, an infamous, ruthless organisation, hellbent on destroying humanity, has taken over cities in countries across the globe. If anyone attempts to rise up, or even talks about rebelling, they will be silenced. The leaders of Black Star, The Five, are the most powerful beings in the known universe, with abilities beyond our understanding. There hasn't been anyone able to stop them for decades. But there is someone that can surpass The Five...

Flint: A masked amnesiac that was put to sleep and isolated in Scotland for 30 years.

He is woken up by two scientists, named Ricky and Holly Green, former members of the F.B.I. They are the only ones who can help find his memories, which were hidden away when he was put to sleep. Only by regaining his memories can Flint even hope to bring down Black Star and become a hero. Little does he know that his journey will spiral into a crazed adventure of madness and tragedy. Finding friends and unlikely allies along the way, can Flint become as strong as his destiny says he will be? All whilst discovering who he was?

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 36 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.