/story/71882/lost-flower/?v=mobile
Lost Flower | Penana
arrow_back
Lost Flower
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Lost Flower
ladyartemisstar
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"Flowers didn't ask to be Flowers. And I didn't ask to be Me."

She is like the one kind of flower that nobody picks in a park that is full of sunflower , and daisy whom everyone loves. She doesn't feel that she belongs. Everyone is telling her that they should be Her but she doesn't want to be Her. She didn't ask to be herself. She wants to be different , she wants to be a different person.

***

Yvaine had a traumatic accident that caused her to have Dissociative Amnesia.
Dissociative amnesia was formerly called psychogenic amnesia. It occurs when a person blocks out certain information, often associated with a stressful or traumatic event, leaving the person unable to remember important personal information.

Finally after months of being in the Hospital because of therapy , Yvaine finally had the chance to go back home even though she still can't remember anything. She longed to find answers of who she are and what she does.

Will Yvaine be able to handle the informations about her? Will she gain her memories back?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.