/story/71745/one-voice/toc
One Voice | Penana
arrow_back
One Voice
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
One Voice
Moomin
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)


Daniel is a shy, caring young man who struggles to fit in with the turmoil of life around him. His one escape is his gift for music. A chance encounter with a beautiful music talent scout leads him to launch his career in the music industry, but on his terms, singing about the positive things that inspire him. After some moderate success, his agent tries to convince him to vamp his music up and imitate the music world. Daniel refuses and finds himself losing support. In frustration Daniel comes up with a plan to test the world of music and the public's perception of fame. He invents an alter-ego, an aggressive rock icon who challenges the world with his coarse, dynamic music. Wearing a mask during all performances, this new star finds unexpected fame and notoriety, placing Daniel in an uncomfortable position of maintaining the deception and playing two singers whose songs and ideologies are diametrically opposed.


When events take a sudden bizarre turn, Daniel is forced to confront his demons and choose which of his two music stars will live and who will die. But deception and fame have a heavy price, and the world tends to destroy the things it loves. In the end none of those caught up in the events could foresee the tragic events that happen.


When the kids had killed the man, I had to break up the band.” - David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust)


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 29 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.