/story/71697/my-heart-s-birthday/toc
MY HEART'S BIRTHDAY | Penana
arrow_back
MY HEART'S BIRTHDAY
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
MY HEART'S BIRTHDAY
pinaywriter
Intro Table of Contents Comments (1)

He finally got the vacation that he had asked, begged, and pleaded for. But it turns out his trip to the Philippines was not as free as he thought it would be. His parents have been against his chosen career from the get-go and they were able to give him the worst gift for his birthday ever. A fiaancée!

Sungmin was done for if he would not able to ward off this gold-digging girl and get back to Korea single!

Jans was over the moon when she found out that her sister's new boss was actually Sungmin oppa's father. She was waiting to get hired as an employee in their company when she was told that they had a special assignment for her. She had to pretend to be the fiance of her favorite Super Junior. She was excited to spend private time with her idol but soon finds out that there is more to Sungmin than meets the eye.

Discover how music and love free Sungmin's heart. But would it be in time for wedding bells or just after Jans gets her fangirl heartbroken? Stay tuned for “My Heart's Birthday”

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.