/story/7019/the-fallen/toc
The Fallen | Penana
arrow_back
The Fallen
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Fallen
Skye Young
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (10)
Gone is a time when happiness filled every family's home. Gone is a time when parents could provide for their children. That was a moment in history when everything was perfect. When everything was right. 

The Land of the Free is now just a fading memory in the minds of the elderly. Few families have the money to provide for a home for their children. Those select few live in classified areas where they are completely cut off from the corrupt world around them. 

Where are the rest of the survivors, you may ask? Well, they live in the places that the great war has left behind. They live in wastelands where nothing is safe when drug-lords are ruling with an iron fist.  

Then Charlotte Davis comes into play, and she is willing to tear down whatever walls she has to in order to reach sanctuary. She's willing to do whatever it takes to reach the last family she has left. Davis isn't like any of the other Corrupted. No. She's different. 

She's a Fallen, and she's more powerful than anyone could ever imagine. 

Show Comments (3)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.