/story/69986/helmi?v=mobile
Helmi | Penana
arrow_back
Helmi
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

What strikes the oyster shell, doesn't damage the pearl."


Helmi is not your average typical girl. A girl who likes to be in her messy yet comfy attire with grumpiness to top it off. If you are one among her circle you are lucky enough to experience one bundle of fun and joy tainted with sarcasm in human form. 


She can be as angry as a tomato so red about to burst or the nicest human being on earth with the most genuine advices when it comes to decisions. At one point who knew Helmi  would be the fiftieth shade of red blushing. 


When Helmi's life was as smooth as a butter with her family and friends, she finds out that a short span of time can flip over your entire life.


 From being afraid of letting new people into her life and at the same time not being able to acknowledge her own emotions when she commit herself to open the door to let new people into her life to hoping the living nightmares were just one of her dreams and

 finally waking up to everything just so normal.


 She always knew life consisted of new challenges and had the mentality of accepting and ready to face. But once she encounters them she feels hopeless yet still manages to find hope and positivity like she had always been.


~~~

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 7 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.