/story/69504/ravenlight-1-embers-of-the-past/toc
Ravenlight 1- Embers of the Past | Penana
arrow_back
Ravenlight 1- Embers of the Past
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Ravenlight 1- Embers of the Past
Alexander Stormsong
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)

Elise Bakuuva wants nothing more than to live an average life, to find acceptance in life and a goal for said life; though for her, a normal life seems nigh impossible. Living among the Dragon Descendants of Vulfax, she finds herself everywhere from belittled to abused by peers and family alike. The majority reject her docile book loving ways which go against their ruthless warrior ways.

Facing daily misery and depression, even physical assault, the path to find herself becomes increasingly difficult and lost to an endless fog. Things grow even more hopeless when new eyes set upon her. The Hive, warriors of Dark Power and Magic, striving to capture the Earth and bring it under their control. The Tribe, an unknown enemy to the supernatural, seeking to find Vulfax.

With enemies of the clan moving every day threatening the few things she clings to, a choice will have to be made. To become a warrior for the sake of what she needs to protect, to let things continue as they may, or to walk away from everything in the hope of a better tomorrow. One thing becomes certain to her though; her past is not the past she believes it is as more and more answers lay themselves bare as the enemies of Vulfax tighten their grips. Diving down further, she will struggle to find what she wants and believes, or she will dig her own grave in the process. The race is on!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 hours 37 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.