/story/69388/kinghood-book-one-of-the-fourpointe-chronicles?v=mobile
Kinghood: Book One of The Fourpointe Chronicles | Penana
arrow_back
Kinghood: Book One of The Fourpointe Chronicles
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Kinghood: Book One of The Fourpointe Chronicles
J. Rutherford
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

In a medieval land four identical brothers, in the guise of one prince, battle a mysterious evil. A riveting tale of fantasy and adventure, Kinghood follows the secret lives of quadruplets Symon, Dawkin, Ely, and Gerry. Since birth, they have taken turns serving as their island’s monarch-in-waiting, Prince Jameson. Through careful planning, they have managed to cultivate the image of a perfect royal, a rising star within their kingdom. Handsome. Strong. Intelligent. Charismatic. A natural-born leader. But such an icon has come at a cost. The alliance between brothers is fragile and taut, with each different in personality and ambition, eager to make their own mark on the world. In the midst of this darkness and intrigue, their father the king is assassinated. Chaos ensues. Allies talk of usurping the throne while murderers and plotters seem to stalk every corner. Forced to put aside their differences, the brothers unite to face their enemies and rise as one.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 11 hours 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.